HOW TO GET HELP IN AN EMERGENCY
Gardiner Tree Trimming and Removal Limited Emergency Response System has been put in place to deal with emergency situations such as those which may occur during and after a storm.
When an emergency occurs:
STAY CALM. YOUR SAFETY IS MOST IMPORTANT.
- If Hydro wires have been affected, please call Hydro Emergency crews (1-800-434-1235) and 911 for
assistance before calling Gardiner Tree Trimming and Removal Ltd.
- Call our office: 613-623-3780. We are experienced
in handling these situations and will assess your situation for priority
response by our crew. It is important to have the following information
- Your 911 address and telephone number
- Details of damage
- As we contact the crew and inform them of the situation we will get an
approximate waiting time. You will then be contacted to let you know
when to expect them.
- If necessary, our estimator will further
assess the damage for the crew.
- Take pictures of the damage before we arrive and after.
If the tree is on the roof we will only remove the tree from the roof
and place it out of the way. The photos may be requested
by your insurance company if your insurance adjuster is not able to be
on the scene immediately.
- No clean-up is done in an emergency sitaution, so the crew can get
to the next emergency as soon as possible. If you would like
Gardiner Tree Trimming and Removal Ltd. to cleanup you may
contact our office at 613-623-3780 to make an appointment for our
estimator to look at the job and give you a written estimate.
- Gardiner Tree Trimming and Removal Ltd. does not
increase the rates during an emergency situation. You will receive an
invoice when the work is completed. A professional company will not
expect you to pay in advance.
- Gardiner Tree Trimming and Removal Ltd. is fully
insured for both property and liability. We also hold a current Workplace Safety and Insurance
Board (WSIB) Certificate.
Click on an image to see a larger picture.